More about Schwarz Printing & Converting
A multifaceted company; privately held; owner operated serving a wide variety of businesses and industries. Facilities located throughout the United States. Headquartered in Morton Grove, IL., a suburb of Chicago, with printing facilities in:
- Morton Grove, IL
- LaPorte, IN
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Each facility operates 24 hours per day, 5 to 7 days each week as job scheduling requires; Staffed with experienced, open-shop associates.
- In the event of natural disasters, work stoppages by carriers, power outages, etc., our multi-plant approach allows us flexibility to circumvent situations that other manufacturers with single production sites cannot avoid.
- Multiple facilities reduce transportation costs, transit times and offer pickup possibilities for Distributors' fleets further reducing landed costs.
- Centralized customer service, production scheduling, logistics and IT departments support our network of operating facilities.
- Technology that supports all forms of customer ordering formats: Phone, Fax, EDI, Intra/Extranet, IVR & Telzon.
- Consolidated purchasing leverage of raw materials benefits every customer.
- Long standing financial strength also makes Schwarz a desirable customer for vendors